From: MikeF on

Would like to take a range and resize it by 2 columns less on the right and
one column less on the bottom.

Thanx.

-Mike
From: Gary''s Student on
Perhaps:

Sub dural()
Selection.Resize(Selection.Rows.Count - 1, Selection.Columns.Count - 2).Select
End Sub
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003
From: Per Jessen on
Hi Mike

It is not much information you give us to work with.

In my example, the selected range, will be reduced by 1 row and by two
columns:

Sub ResizeRng()
Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Selection
Set rng = rng.Resize(rng.Rows.Count - 1, rng.Columns.Count - 2)
rng.Select
End Sub

Regards,
Per

From: Wouter HM on
Hi Mike,

In Excel 2003 I have created this:

Sub Min1Row2Cols()
Dim rngMine As Range
Dim lngRow As Long
Dim lngCol As Long

If Selection.Rows.Count > 1 And _
Selection.Columns.Count > 2 Then
lngRow = Selection.Rows.Count - 1
lngCol = Selection.Columns.Count - 2

Set rngMine = Range(Selection.Cells(1, 1), _
Selection.Cells(lngRow, lngCol))
rngMine.Select
End If
End Sub