From: Tim Bradshaw on
On 2009-11-22 19:30:53 +0000, Juanjo
<juanjose.garciaripoll(a)googlemail.com> said:

> What is wrong with ECL? It already runs on x86, SPARC, Itanium, and
> porting to the other two targets should be pretty easy.

Nothing, this is exactly the kind of suggestion I was after! Thanks, I
will check it out.

--tim

From: Juanjo on
On Nov 24, 9:45 am, Tim Bradshaw <t...(a)cley.com> wrote:
> On 2009-11-22 19:30:53 +0000, Juanjo
> <juanjose.garciarip...(a)googlemail.com> said:
>
> > What is wrong withECL? It already runs on x86, SPARC, Itanium, and
> > porting to the other two targets should be pretty easy.
>
> Nothing, this is exactly the kind of suggestion I was after!  Thanks, I
> will check it out.

I forgot to mention that I will make a release this week that adds the
required support for Itanium and includes some important fixes -- the
change for Itanium was minimal but it was not included in previous
versions due to lack of a testing platform.

Juanjo