From: kmonhoff on
My worksheet is compressed to really tiny print when I print it to a printer
or pdf Create. Only one tab is small print. I can not see anything in page
set-up or formatting that would cause this problem.
From: Gord Dibben on
Check Page Setup>Page for scaling options.

Adjust to Percent?

Fit to: 1 by 1 can make things tiny

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Bruce Sinclair on
In article <6eugu5tdfijdujpmbtj24ltm930ivenfnb(a)4ax.com>, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote:
>Check Page Setup>Page for scaling options.
>
>Adjust to Percent?
>Fit to: 1 by 1 can make things tiny

I think you mean 'fit to page' here ? ... and yes, I've seen some very silly
printouts where that was the problem. To the OP, that is usually in your
printer settings, not XL.