From: goldpony on
I'm looking for a new PDA phone. There are so many choices, which PDA
phones are the best and the worst?? Which do you recommended and which you
don't. I like to some comments and opinions.
Thanks,
Lauria

--
Lauria

From: Sven on
How about you tell me. What's the best vehicle to buy. Would you have any
questions for me? Car or truck? How many people does it need to carry? Does
money matter, do I want efficiency or performance. Do I worry about my
image, or do I just want to get me from here to there. Get my drift?

So, how about narrowing the field for us a little about what you want to do
with it, what you want to spend on it, and if you have any druthers at all.
Have you looked at any? If you haven't, go do that, then let us help narrow
it down. Otherwise you will just get as many opinions as there are options.

From: r_z_aret on
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 07:35:17 -0600, "goldpony"
<goldpony(a)windstream.net> wrote:

>I'm looking for a new PDA phone. There are so many choices, which PDA
>phones are the best and the worst?? Which do you recommended and which you
>don't. I like to some comments and opinions.
>Thanks,
>Lauria

I suggest checking a thread called "Need a new PDA-like phone" started
on 10 March.

To perhaps be a bit snarkier, but less overtly hostile, than Sven:
How long is a piece of string?

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116
www.penfact.com
From: Sven on
Apologies if I sounded hostile. Guess it kind of comes off that way
re-reading it. Didn't mean to. I often do this late at night. I did check
back and actually considered reposting your links to give goldpony a place
to start in narrowing down the the options to things that actually appealed.

From: andy on
BB���ѽ