From: Wietse Venema on
Jesus Cea:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> On 24/07/10 01:28, Wietse Venema wrote:
> > 2) I repeat, the problem is that Postfix does not recognize the
> > end of the message.
>
> I don't send the message completely. According to thunderbird, it sends

The logging shows that Postfix is still waiting for the end of the
message. Therefore, I have changed the subject of this thread from
"MILTER HUNG" to "SMTP HUNG".

The end of the message is indicated with ``<CR><LF>.<CR><LF>''.
I suggest that you experiment with the length of the email address,
by adding and removing one character at a time. Then you will find
out what lengths "work" and what breaks. I suspect that there is a
problem when ``<CR><LF>.<CR><LF>'' is broken up over two packets.

You may also send me a tcpdump recording of a failed SMTP session,
and I'll analyze the bits. See http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html
for instructions on how to mkae such a recording.

Wietse