From: Klaus Engelmann on
I would like to know if it is advisable to keep a final PERMIT at the
end of the smtpd_recipient_restrictions.

Below is the configuration used at my POSTFIX SMTP Server.

Thanks for any suggestion.

permit_sasl_authenticated,
check_client_access
hash:/etc/postfix/whitelist/rbl_whitelist,
check_sender_access
hash:/etc/postfix/whitelist/user_restrictions,
reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname,
reject_invalid_helo_hostname,
check_helo_access
regexp:/etc/postfix/helo-blacklist/smtp_helo_blacklist,
reject_non_fqdn_sender,
reject_unknown_sender_domain,
reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_unauth_destination,
reject_unlisted_recipient,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
reject_rbl_client dnsbl.njabl.org,
reject_rbl_client dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org,
reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
reject_rbl_client ix.dnsbl.manitu.net,
reject_rbl_client combined.rbl.msrbl.net,
reject_rbl_client b.barracudacentral.org,
check_policy_service unix:private/spfpolicy,
check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:2501,
permit

--
Klaus Engelmann
CCNA CCDA - CSCO10971632