From: Mark Andrews on
Tiffany,

If you want to build it yourself there are lots of example databases out
there:
Microsoft's database template page has some generic templates:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101172481033.aspx

Since I'm a pet lover and myself and my wife have 4 cats (one has FIV) I
could throw something together
for you for free. Maybe get you started with a back-end database and the
front-end code to link the tables and some basic screens and reports. If
the terminology "back-end tables and front-end to link the tables" is
foreign to you I recommend you either
take some steps to learn microsoft access or hire a professional.

I'm pretty busy on Monday but feel free to give me a call later next week or
send an email at any time if you would like some help or just call me if you
have questions while you are building the database yourself for some free
help.

I would have to ask you a few questions about what you need to build your
database. I also might ask for a testimonial if I end up building you a
database for free, you know get those pet lovers to pick RPT Software
etc....

You can always try google for "Microsoft Access Consultant"
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS365US365&q=microsoft+access+consultant
or
"Microsoft Access Template"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS365US365&q=microsoft+access+template&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

--
Mark Andrews
RPT Software

"tiffany_m" <tiffanym(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for something to help a pet food bank keep track of their
> customers from month to month. We keep track of name, address, phone,
> email,
> up to 5 cats and 4 dogs, including pets name, species, breed, weight, age,
> and spayed/neutered, the amount of food given, any special needs, and what
> requirements that have not been met yet. I was thinking Access would have
> what I'm looking for but I don't know much about it to even know where to
> begin. ANY help would be beneficial and greatly appreciated. We would also
> need to be able to print out information on index cards or labels that
> contain the immediate information like: owner last and first name, pet
> name,
> species, weight, food alotted.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2