From: Tony Vella Tony on
66 years old.

I have been asked to record daily my weight and blood-sugar count. I am
using Excel 2003 on a Vista machine. I am trying to compare averages between
doctor visits.

I have both columns formatted as number
(select column>format>cells>number, 2dp)
yet when I try to sum or average the numbers, the formula only includes the
last 3 cells. It also will not add the .00 to the rest of the numbers in the
columns. I have selected the entire spreadsheet and made sure the protection
"lock" is not selected.

I hope I explain myself well enough for someone to help - I am certainly no
whiz at this. Thanks in advance for all help.
From: Don Guillett on
74 years old and I designed a bp & glucose file that I will share if you ask
off list to my address below AND

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com

From: marysully on
When you sum or average check your formula, i.e., =SUM(A1:A5), or
AVERAGE(A1:A5) to make sure you have the correct range of cells in the
parenthesis. If the formula is correct the result should be.