From: ayis on
hi i need a sql query for finding the datediff for a week,my problems is i have to automatic send a mail to hr by checking who are the staff coming late more than two days in a week,the mail has to be send last working day of that week.

Word HTML Cleaner
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/32f02d6f-2118-4517-ba64-8d998c6afa42/word-html-cleaner.aspx
From: Uri Dimant on
Hi
In such sitautions I would perefer having a calendar table contains working
days, vacations and etc... and compate against that table