From: KenP on
Purchased new Dell PC w/XP Pro. After setting up, I proceeded to remove
Contact Manager cause I'd had problems w/it afore. Using Add/Remv programs, I
proceeded to uninstall and when it came up to uninstall, SQLDumper was
inclueded in the list of items to remove. I left it checked and went ahead
w/removal. Now every time I start PC I get msg SQLDumper failed to
initialize.

I found one post on another forum where it said to remove SQL so I did and
installed M/S SAL v5. Nothing changed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

KenP
From: neil on
Hi,
Never heard of it myself but I would think it's either a service or in the
registry run command and didn't get removed during the uninstall. Go to
control panel and under "administrative tools" then "services" look to see
if its listed, from there you can disable it. If not using the "run" command
type "msconfig" and see it it's listed in "startup". If it is you will need
to edit the registry to get rid of it permanently so are familiar with
editing the registry.?

Neil