From: tshad on
I have stackpanel that includes a border (with nothing in it) that I am
using just for looks.

The StackPanel fills the rest of a DockPanel area where I have other
objects. The bottom of the StackPanel has about 2 inches of space.

I am trying to put the border piece below the TextBlocks and at the bottom
of the StackPanel. So I set the VerticalAlignment="Bottom" but it just puts
the Border object just below the last TextBlock and not at the bottom of the
StackPanel.

Maybe you can't do this with a stack panel but was just curious. I know the
idea of the StackPanel is to stack items on top of each other or next to
each other, so maybe you can't get there from here.

Thanks,

Tom

From: Gregory A. Beamer on
"tshad" <tfs(a)dslextreme.com> wrote in message
> I have stackpanel that includes a border (with nothing in it) that I am
> using just for looks.

Once again, this one should be asked at
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wpf/threads/

--