From: alsarg on
My older computer will not boot. It gets to the Gateway logo, with all the
dots on the top of the screen, stops and re-starts over and over again.
From: Leonard Grey on
There are thousands of reasons why a computer can fail to boot. Unless
you're able to provide enough additional details to narrow down the
possibilities, you'll need to try generic troubleshooting or show the
machine to a professional.

Can you boot into Safe Mode?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: jason_blake on
check if system works safe mode
If it does that issue is one of drivers or third party application .

If it fails to boot in safe mode too, then you try LKGC still issues you
need follow the article kb 307545 to see if old restore points can help
(Windows xp Disk is required ).

for assistance on this issue you may contact Microsoft help Desk

https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&c1=509&gprid=3221&&st=1&wfxredirect=2