From: LOZ on
hi
I would like to add to the VBA code in a way that stops running Solver
after the max iterations has been reached. I would like to do so in a way
that there is no dialogue box for the user.

i.e. I want NO user interaction whatsoever as the solver code is part of a
loop and I want it to move on to the next iteration even if the maximum
iteration was reached.

From: ozgrid.com on
If lCount=50 Then Exit Sub.

--