From: lenny109 on
Hi,
XP Pro PC. When I start the computer I can start in safe mode but when I try
to start in normal mode it loads to the log on screen. I type the username
and password in then it starts to load but stops after a few moments with a
blue screen. The error is Stop: c000021a (fatal system error)
The windows subsystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status
of 0xc0000005 (0x7c9106c3 0x0055f36c).
Begininning dump of physical memory.

I have uninstalled AVG, also taken out the graphics card and uninstalled all
the drivers for it. I have also changed the RAM. I have also done a chkdsk.

Earlier on it wouldn't even get to the startup screen before I got a blue
screen so I have done a repair install of windows using the original disk.

From: lenny109 on
UPDATE: I have just tried restarting and the computer gave me a stop error
c000021a before it even go to the log on screen this time.