From: peter on
Hello everyone :)

I hope someone could help me.

There is stock data on a website which I would like to stream live into my
excel file. When the worksheet refreshes, I would like the new data to be posted
in a row above the old data.

I am not an excel genius, though I have been able to stream data into excel
from the web before. However, my problem has been that new data overwrites old
data, which doesn't allow me to chart stock values over time.

I hope I made my problem clear. I hope someone can help. I am quite familiar
with excel. However, from what I understand, my problem requires programming
macros...and I am not that great in that department.

Please help! Thank you!
Piotr.
From: Heera on
please send link to the site from where you fetch the data
From: ryguy7272 on
http://www.mrexcel.com/tip103.shtml

--
Ryan---