From: Chris Withers on
Kushal Kumaran wrote:

> [...]

....which doesn't work on Windows.

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
From: Tim Golden on
On 05/08/2010 15:38, Chris Withers wrote:
> Kushal Kumaran wrote:

There is a winpexpect:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/winpexpect/1.3

TJG
From: Chris Withers on
Tim Golden wrote:
>>> See http://pexpect.sf.net for a python version.
>>
>> ...which doesn't work on Windows.
>
> There is a winpexpect:
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/winpexpect/1.3

Are the two api-identical?

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
From: Tim Golden on
On 05/08/2010 15:49, Chris Withers wrote:

>>> ...which doesn't work on Windows.
>>
>> There is a winpexpect:
>>
>> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/winpexpect/1.3
>
> Are the two api-identical?

From the bitbucket page:

http://bitbucket.org/geertj/winpexpect/wiki/Home

"""
The API of winpexpect is identical to that of pexpect.
The only difference is that you must use the class "winspawn"
instead of "spawn"
"""

TJG
From: Chris Withers on
Tim Golden wrote:

>>> There is a winpexpect:
>>>
>>> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/winpexpect/1.3
>>
>> Are the two api-identical?
>
> From the bitbucket page:
>
> http://bitbucket.org/geertj/winpexpect/wiki/Home
>
> """
> The API of winpexpect is identical to that of pexpect.
> The only difference is that you must use the class "winspawn"
> instead of "spawn"

....then why aren't they in the same fs&@ing package? ;-)

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk