From: Antonioni on
Hello,

I'm trying to subscribe to my google calendar through outlook 2007.
I follow the instructions and after pasting the privat ical link, i
get the following message.

Cannot verify or add the Internet Calendar in Outlook. Verify the
link is a valid calendar link.

So what to do next?

Any suggestions

TIA

Antonioni

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on

I'm thinking the url has an extra space or something... did you right click
on it and choose copy shortcut?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From: Antonioni on
Yes, i rightclicked and copied the link.

I tried both the adres and the privat adres.

Antonioni