From: CousinExcel on
Hi,

Column A | Column B | Column C
.... | 100 | $
.... | 50 | €
.... | 60 | $

=sumif(C1:C3;"$";B1:B3)
No problem until this point.

But, when I appply some filtration in column A, I need the sum to change.
When I write the formula as above, the sum does not change after filtration.

Thanks and regards,

Cousin Excel
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Try this

=SUMPRODUCT(--(C1:C10="$"),SUBTOTAL(9,OFFSET(B1:B10,ROW(B1:B10)-MIN(ROW(B1:B10)),0,1)))

--
Mike

question.

"CousinExcel" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Column A | Column B | Column C
> ... | 100 | $
> ... | 50 | €
>
> =sumif(C1:C3;"$";B1:B3)
> No problem until this point.
>
> But, when I appply some filtration in column A, I need the sum to change.
> When I write the formula as above, the sum does not change after filtration.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Cousin Excel

Pages: 1
Prev: rich text box in forms