From: Michael Robinson on
I have this surface integral I can't get to come out right.
I posted it in a place where I can use math characters. Here's a link:
http://burlington.craigslist.org/forums/?forumID=21
if you have time to look at it. Otherwise I will ask my math teacher
tomorrow.
It is a problem from a book, but it's not homework. I'm practicing.

From: Michael Robinson on

"Michael Robinson" <nospam(a)billburg.com> wrote in message
>I have this surface integral I can't get to come out right.
> I posted it in a place where I can use math characters. Here's a link:
> http://burlington.craigslist.org/forums/?forumID=21
> if you have time to look at it. Otherwise I will ask my math teacher
> tomorrow.
> It is a problem from a book, but it's not homework. I'm practicing.
That link only takes you to the forum. The post is titled
"surface integral," posted early morning 08/08.