From: Albert Herranz on
Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>>> +extern void *swiotlb_tbl_map_single(struct device *hwdev, phys_addr_t phys,
>>> + u64 tbl_dma_addr, size_t size,
>>> + enum dma_data_direction dir);
>>> +
>> The phys and tbl_dma_addr arguments in the function prototype are swapped compared to the function definition in patch 1/6.
>
> Duh! Thanks for spotting that. Here is a repost of this patch (I've
> updated the git tree with the one below):

Thanks. That was fast :)

One more thing. Shouldn't be more appropriate to make tbl_dma_addr a dma_addr_t instead of a u64?
For example, in my case I'm currently using the swiotlb code to overcome some DMA limitations in a 32-bit PowerPC platform.
In this scenario the dma_addr_t type is defined either as a u64 for 64-bit PowerPC or as a u32 for 32-bit PowerPC.

Cheers,
Albert