From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk on
On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 06:48:35PM +0900, FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2010 11:39:07 -0400
> Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk(a)oracle.com> wrote:
>
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/swiotlb-2.6.git swiotlb-0.8
> >
> > include/linux/swiotlb.h | 27 ++++++++-
> > lib/swiotlb.c | 140 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
> > 2 files changed, 108 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)
>
> I think that the 5th and 6th should be fold. But the rest (with the

Will do.
> following fixes) looks fine to me. I'm not sure how you send this to

Thank you for patience and taking the time to review them.
Sorry about answering so late - just got back from vacation.

> upstream, however, seems that the patchset conflicts with the swiotlb
> changes in -mm.

Oh, let me investigate and have a patch-set ready against -mm as well.
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk on
> > I think that the 5th and 6th should be fold. But the rest (with the
>
> Will do.
Done.
> > following fixes) looks fine to me. I'm not sure how you send this to
>
> Thank you for patience and taking the time to review them.
> Sorry about answering so late - just got back from vacation.
>
> > upstream, however, seems that the patchset conflicts with the swiotlb
> > changes in -mm.
>
> Oh, let me investigate and have a patch-set ready against -mm as well.

Fixed it. It was conflicting due to the commits you posted some time ago
for sync_single_range_for_* . I fixed that up and put up all of
those patches along with your Acked-by and Albert's Tested-by on:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/swiotlb-2.6.git swiotlb-0.8.2

Tested on baremetal, will soon rebase the Xen ones but I don't
anticipate much trouble.

Was thinking to post here on LKML next week and to akpm.