From: Linus Torvalds on

On Fri, 28 May 2010, Oleg Nesterov wrote:

> I am just resending Linus's patch + another one with the minor cleanup.
>
> 1/2 lacks the "From: Linus" tag, but this is only because I'm afraid he
> won't be proud by the changelog I wrote.

Ack to both, and I don't care if the first one gets put down as mine or
not, it's obviously trivial.

Who wants to merge them? Do I just take them directly, or what?

Linus
From: H. Peter Anvin on
On 05/28/2010 12:28 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Fri, 28 May 2010, Oleg Nesterov wrote:
>>
>> I am just resending Linus's patch + another one with the minor cleanup.
>>
>> 1/2 lacks the "From: Linus" tag, but this is only because I'm afraid he
>> won't be proud by the changelog I wrote.
>
> Ack to both, and I don't care if the first one gets put down as mine or
> not, it's obviously trivial.
>
> Who wants to merge them? Do I just take them directly, or what?

That would make most sense to me.

Feel free to add my

Acked-by: H. Peter Anvin <hpa(a)zytor.com>

-hpa
From: Oleg Nesterov on
On 05/28, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Ack to both, and I don't care if the first one gets put down as mine or
> not, it's obviously trivial.
>
> Who wants to merge them? Do I just take them directly, or what?

I meant to ask Andrew to take them, the fix is not urgent.

On the other hand they are very trivial, I just do not know
what will be more convenient to you and Andrew.

Oleg.