From: Maanu on
Hi,

How can I put a tab in a cell?. If I press the tab key, the control goes to
the next cell.

Thanks!
From: grizzly6969 on
go to Tools / Options / Transition / Transition Navigation Key and remove
check mark
--
grizz

From: Dave Peterson on
You could use =char(9) like:

="Some text before the tab"&char(9)&"some text after the tab"

But you'll see a little square where the tab character is. Excel isn't much of
a word processor.

Depending on what you're doing, you may find using a table in MSWord easier.

--

Dave Peterson