From: NasaDBGuy on
Is there a way to export the data in the design view of a table into another
table or spreadsheet? I'm interested in getting the Field Name, Data Type
and Description into a table. I can only copy one cell at a time.
From: Wayne-I-M on
Yes
Copy the table
Past the Table (structure Only) into the new database - or the same DB with
a new name
--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: Wayne-I-M on
ooops
Just re-read your post. Sorry my answer was not what you're looking for

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: Jeff Boyce on
Is this for something like "documentation"? If so, check on Access'
database documenter...

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: KARL DEWEY on
Try the Tools - Database tools - Analyze - Documentor.
--
Build a little, test a little.