From: caroline on
Hello,
I have a text box in userforms where users enter a decimal number. This
number is then kept on a sheet (let say in cell A1).
If the user has their regional option set on French for instance (where the
decimal point is a decimal comma), they enter 0,7 in the text box then we run
into trouble when the workbook is returned to a user with regional option set
for decimal point:
- the userform text box display 0.7 as expected, but cell A1 displays 0,7
and is not recognised as a number. The rest of the sheet displays numbers
with decimal points as normal.

Can somebody help? thanks

PS: Same thing happens if I use the controlSource of the textbox properties
or if I write the value on closing the userform
--
caroline