From: spudnik on
not that I am a proponent of Wikipedia,
which has been amply exposed as Ockhamite garbage
by the Larouchiacs; see my sig!

(I mean, you said, you have not yet "surrounded The AP"
with the neccesary prerequisites .-)

> Good luck!

thus:
a proof is true IFF you have proven it to yourself, BUT
that is not sufficient; 'tis only a neccesary condition!

"proof" is communicable, like rabies, so that
Wiles' proof is of insufficient import,
til a whole few of expository volumes have been served & digested;
thence, it'd have goaded you into learning "new maths,"
by relying on Fermat's (unstated) proof as a prod.

> > I've already answered your post once on the specific issue of whether
> > or not I'm getting Google search results specific to me, which others

thus:
"radiation" is full of heat & little light, and
it is unlikely that HSJ got any sickening dosage (or
it'd have been apparent from his 'dosimetry badge,' or
what ever). the EPA et al ad vomitorium use the antiquated "linear no-
threshold" ideal,
that all exposures are cumulative & bad, below the datapoints
of dose-to-disease criteria, which is true for approximately no thing,
molybdenum e.g.

--Harry Potter wants You in a Crusade in Sudan!
www.wlym.com