From: Henrique de Moraes Holschuh on
On Sun, 09 May 2010, Andrej Gelenberg wrote:
> Embedded controller path is "\\_SB.PCI0.LPC0.EC" on Lenovo Thinkpad X100e.

Yeah, and I have a proper fix queued already, that locates the EC by
HID, so NACK.

However, even that is not enough. The vid_handle needs to be fixed as
well, and there are a few bugs in that area that make it somewhat
not-a-good-idea to just fix the EC detection.

This is why I didn't push the simple fix yet.

Henrique Holschuh