From: Dawne Peterson on
Oh thank you so much for this opportunity to become fabulously wealthy for
nothing. But I think I will wait a day or two--by that time the pyramid
(and this is a pyramid scheme) will have become so big that everybody on
earth will be on the list by the time my name comes to the top, and since of
course they will ALL send me money, I will become a gazillionaire.

Can't hardly wait

Dawne

From: Lucille on

"Dawne Peterson" <valkyrie(a)sasktel.net> wrote in message
> Oh thank you so much for this opportunity to become fabulously wealthy for
> nothing. But I think I will wait a day or two--by that time the pyramid
> (and this is a pyramid scheme) will have become so big that everybody on
> earth will be on the list by the time my name comes to the top, and since
> of course they will ALL send me money, I will become a gazillionaire.
>
> Can't hardly wait
>
> Dawne

And please don't hesitate to share it with me. I promise not to be
embarrassed and will take it happily.

Lucille