From: Joel VanderWerf on
Eric Christopherson wrote:
> What does that mean? My acronym-fu is broken.

Please, let's all just leave this thread alone.

The operative acronym is MINASWAN: Matz is nice and so we are nice.

It's unfortunate when petty disputes become a permanent part of the
history of ruby-talk, along with all the enlightening discussions,
helpful advice, announcements of great projects, etc.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming :)

From: Eric Christopherson on
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Joel VanderWerf
<joelvanderwerf(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Eric Christopherson wrote:
>>
>> What does that mean? My acronym-fu is broken.
>
> Please, let's all just leave this thread alone.

Sorry, didn't mean to continue a bad thread (and especially since this
thread is already old, which I hadn't noticed). This will be my last
post on it.

> The operative acronym is MINASWAN: Matz is nice and so we are nice.

Ah, that is good to know -- so at least something good came out of this :)