From: espee2 on
I'm making a simple database of my model trains. one of the (form)
fields is "Photograph" and it asks me to right click>insert object>
and either Create New or Create from File. I've been choosing from
file, I select an image and show as icon. the icon goes away after I
reopen the form. Is there a way to show a thumbnail of the photo?
From: Gina Whipp on
espee2,

You really don't want to store pictures in the database (though Access 2007
does handle images better), it cause bloating which will push your database
to it's max size very quickly. Try this link which has MANY samples of how
to insert/display images in forms and reports. NOTE, that would forms and
reports not tables which are just meant for data storage not for *display*.

http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/imagehandling.htm

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)