From: cboczarski on
I need help with a calculating two time periods of a work day

B2 = day of the month
B3 = Time in such as 8:00 AM
B4 = Time out such as 1:30 PM
B5 = Time in such as 3:00 PM
B6= Time out such as 5:00 PM
I would like B7 to figure out what the total time in hours for this
particular day of work.

From: Queso hotmail com> kcrippstein on
Check out the Excel MVPs site:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/datetime.htm#core
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.

From: Fred Smith on
You want:
=((b4-b3)+(b6-b5))*24
Format as number.

Regards,
Fred

"cboczarski" <cboczarski(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need help with a calculating two time periods of a work day
>
> B2 = day of the month
> B3 = Time in such as 8:00 AM
> B4 = Time out such as 1:30 PM
> B5 = Time in such as 3:00 PM
> B6= Time out such as 5:00 PM
> I would like B7 to figure out what the total time in hours for this
> particular day of work.

Pages: 1
Prev: Editing Dates
Next: Data from Web Excel 2007