From: Vicki on
I have an Excel workbook that is shared amongst approximately 20 people.
They enter project progress updates weekly. It is linked to access. Some
reports are run in Excel and some in Access. When I finished running reports
this week I went to close the Excel workbook and reimplement the sharing
feature. It says "This book was made exclusive by (My Name) on April 13,
2010 and 15:08". And I am not able to go any further i.e. implement shared
workbook.

This happened to me about a month ago as well. I believe waht I did was to
copy the workbook and renamed it. But that is not working this time.

Can someone plaese help me on this.
From: joel on

what isn't working. Can you copy the workbook to a new name? Once the
workbook is copies you should be able to use it again unless somebody
else tried to open the workbook after you copied the workbook. try
copying the workbook to a folder that only you have access to and try
again. It is possible that somebody changed the privledge of the file
or folder that is preventing you from copying the workbook.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=229

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz