From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"Rich" <Rich(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Twayne-
> Thanks for the reply-
> I'm unclear-are you saying there's
> nothing I can do and what pegasus
> wrote is spam?
> rich

If you check the links on Linky Wu's page then you will soon see that he
points you to a password resetting tool that [he?] sells for $19.95. The
Nordahl boot CD that I pointed out is free, it has been around for years and
it works.

From: Michael on
"Twayne" <nobody(a)spamcop.net> wrote in message
> In news:hoevk9$b9n$1(a)speranza.aioe.org,
> LD55ZRA <LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
>> How did you work this out? The guy only posted a link to
>> his blog in the same way as Microsoft Valuable Pig does to
>> his/her site. Are you saying that if I post a link here it
>> is spam, but you being a member of the elite group of
>> pigs, can post a link and it cannot be spam? Now this does
>> sound very logical!.
>> I would have simply said to that post that there is
>> absolutely nothing new in that. We all knew about it and
>> we know nothing in it works to retrieve the password.
>>
>> I am posting my spam here:
>
>> hth
>>
>> "Pegasus [MVP]" <news(a)microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Spam
>

> LD:
>
> It's obvious that amongst the many other things you don't know, you don't
> know what 'spam' is.
>
> You're also going to be loved by the spammer for repeating his spam for
> him. Making you what's known as a "spam supporter".
>
> HTH,
>
> Twayne`

We affectionately refer to him as an athletic supporter.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Unknown on
He (Twayne) apparently ran his registry cleaner again.

From: Rich on
Tied as you suggested-
everything worked like a charm!
Thanks again for your help-