From: Real.daniel Real.daniel on
How to insert the double quotes here?
I cant pass this level

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/4882/tryruby.JPG

From: Alan Gutierrez on
Real.daniel Real.daniel wrote:
> How to insert the double quotes here?
> I cant pass this level
>
> Attachments:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/4882/tryruby.JPG

Is your browser inserting frilly double quotes (not quite sure what they
are called, I'll call them "frilly") as you type? I'm seeing that error.

Can't understand the "unexpected tSTRING_BEG" and would like someone to
explain that if they can?

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan(a)blogometer.com - http://twitter.com/bigeasy
From: sophrinix on

On Jul 24, 2010, at 7:37 AM, "Real.daniel Real.daniel" <real.daniel(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> How to insert the double quotes here?
> I cant pass this level
I'll look into why the second version isn't working. As for the first quotes, I don't support Unicode quotes yet.

Andrew McElroy
Tryruby.org

From: andrew mcelroy on
On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 9:20 AM, <sophrinix(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 24, 2010, at 7:37 AM, "Real.daniel Real.daniel" <real.daniel(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> How to insert the double quotes here?
>> I cant pass this level
> I'll look into why the second version isn't working. As for the first quotes, I don't support Unicode quotes yet.
>
> Andrew McElroy
> Tryruby.org

Make sure your browser is using UTF-8 character encoding.

Andrew McElroy
TryRuby.org