From: PJ6 on
I'm rendering bitmaps from web pages server-side and one thing I want to do
to increase security and stability is to tell WebBrowser to *not* execute
any scripts, not just suppress the error messages. For some reason I can't
find anything on how to do this and I'm worried that it's not possible -
which, quite frankly, would really surprise me. Is that possible?

I'm also looking for an alternative to WebBrowser since all requests for it
have to execute sequentially on a STA thread which isn't exactly scalable
(under load WebBrowser isn't perfectly stable, either). We currently take
bitmaps snapshots of both entire pages and specific selected elements within
pages, so whatever alternative needs to be able to not only render a
picture, but return the parsed elements with their bounding boxes.

Paul