From: im on
XP Pro SP3 -- I do not have a "System Restore" tab. Just
General Computer Name Hardware
Advanced Auto Updates Remote

Looking through all the tabs, I don't see any SR references.
Also looked through the Manage option without luck, although there was
a reference to the (non-existent) SR tab on the properties menu.

I believe at one point I had to turn off simple file sharing in order
to get access to the System Volume Information folder. Is that
relevent?

(I'm attaching a small JPG of the properties window -- if I'm allowed)

From: Donald Anadell on

"im" <im(a)home.com> wrote in message
> XP Pro SP3 -- I do not have a "System Restore" tab. Just
> General Computer Name Hardware
> Advanced Auto Updates Remote

If you are not logged in as an Administrator, the "System Restore" tab will
not be displayed.

Good luck,

Donald Anadell