From: traumajohn on
Hi,
I was trying to do a little clean up of my Gatewat tablet m275 Windows XP
Tablet edition the other day. All of a sudden the Intel PROSet wireless
conigurator stopped working. I tried to allow windows to detect my wireless
entwork but that failed. I Was going to reinstall teh Intel PROSet wireless
but I get an error that teh installation file couldn't be found or it was on
a network. This means I can not only not uninstall the program but I can't
reinstall it because it is a newer program then the one I found. How can I go
about uninstalling an unremovable program?
Thanks,
John
From: ju.c on
See if this will clean it up and allow you to re-install.

Windows Installer Cleanup Utility 350 KB
Web: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
Download: http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/9/d/e9d80355-7ab4-45b8-80e8-983a48d5e1bd/msicuu2.exe

ju.c

From: MedRxman on