From: unhide all columns unhide all on
the excel sheet shows H and then it goes to M
I need to show all the columns
they are not protected I just dont know how to show/unhide them
From: FSt1 on
hi
it's always a good idea to state what version excel you have perticularly
now since the newer version of excel is so radically different.
high light column h and m. (h through m?)

03
on the meun bar>format>columns>unhide
07
home tab>cells group>format>hide and unhide>unhide columns

regards
FSt1

From: unhide all columns on
thanks for the reply
version is 2003

I tryed that but they are still not showing
There is no protection
I can send the sheet if that would help

From: unhide all columns on
thanks that worked