From: Venkat Akkineni on
Hello

I am getting the above error when I tried the SDL::TTF.init
function. I have rubysdl gem installed. Synaptic shows that all the
necessary libsdl libraries installed. Is the sdl_ttf distributed as a
seperate gem. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Venkat

From: Andrea Dallera on
Hei Venkat,

you should make sure that the package libsdl-ttf2.0-dev is installed on
your system. If not, install it and then reinstall the rubysdl gem.

Best,

--
Andrea Dallera
http://github.com/bolthar/freightrain