From: Barbara Duprey on
Mike Scott wrote:
> Harold Fuchs wrote:
>>> It can easily be found by entering the following (for example) in the
>>> google search field:
>>> OpenOffice.org discuss annoying problem Michael Hutton
>>
>> But he doesn't know that. He just thinks he's asked a question and
>> nobody has been polite enough to answer him.
>
> Quite. Which brings us neatly back to the entire issue of allowing
> unsubscribed users to email the list. Wasn't someone investigating
> options about this?

Yes, I'm looking at it. There's a moving target here, though, because
there's a big change in the works, going to a different system than our
current CollabNet/ezmlm. Also checking into how easy it would be to send
the unsubscribed users to nabble to follow their thread (including doing
any follow-up posts) -- there was a recent response about that. I
haven't had a chance to investigate yet, but it looks promising.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org