From: outrigger on
I have 2 excel 2003 workbooks. Workbook one has 5 column with headings.
Workbook 2 has same five colums with headings. 2 gets updated every month
with data in A2:E5 (under the headings). I need this data range to go into
the workbook 1 at the bottom of the last entry. This is 4 rows and five
columns of data. I Need it to update only when called to update.
From: PY & Associates on
On Mar 9, 9:42 pm, outrigger <outrig...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I have 2 excel 2003 workbooks.  Workbook one has 5 column with headings..
> Workbook 2 has same five colums with headings.  2 gets updated every month
> with data in A2:E5 (under the headings).  I need this data range to go into
> the workbook 1 at the bottom of the last entry.  This is 4 rows and five
> columns of data.  I Need it to update only when called to update.

something like this

Set ws1 = Sheet1
Set ws2 = Sheet2
lastrow = ws1.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row + 1
ws2.Range("A2:E5").Copy
ws1.Range("A" & lastrow).PasteSpecial