From: Verorocket 2002 Verorocket on
The file has been sucessfully installed 20 times according to my update
history. I have used the malware removal tool and antispyware and antivirus
and nothing was found. I have turned off the auto update as this is driving
me crazy. I could not install it in safe mode. Anyone have a solution? The 2
update files are KB 954430 and KB973688, but I doubt that makes a difference
as others have had the same problem, but no one has a solution yet. These
files demand a reboot after install.
From: Ǝиçεl on
Security updates for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 may
repeatedly appear in the update list on Microsoft Update or on Windows Update

See <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/941729/> for possible
help.

How to obtain help and suppoяt for this security update KB954430

the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local Microsoft
subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the Microsoft
International Support Web site:
<http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4>
North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by visiting
the following Microsoft Web site:
<http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552>
your usual support contacts.

Source:
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954430>

Ǝиçεl
-=-

From: Serge on

"Verorocket 2002" wrote:

> The file has been sucessfully installed 20 times according to my update
> history. I have used the malware removal tool and antispyware and antivirus
> and nothing was found. I have turned off the auto update as this is driving
> me crazy. I could not install it in safe mode. Anyone have a solution? The 2
> update files are KB 954430 and KB973688, but I doubt that makes a difference
> as others have had the same problem, but no one has a solution yet. These
> files demand a reboot after install.

Assuming you have XP the solution to KB 954430 has been found a long time ago.
Just type KB 954430 in the "Search for:" and you should be able to find the
answer.
From memory, look under the Kodak easy share answer, it might help.