From: sushma on
Hi,

We are looking for Python Developers/programmers with 1+ years of
experience. Send resume to sushmak(a)millenniumsoft.com

Regards,
Sushma.
From: Stefan Behnel on
In case anyone wondered: Hyderabad is likely referring to some place in Asia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad_%28disambiguation%29

Stefan

From: Chris Withers on
sushma wrote:
> We are looking for Python Developers/programmers with 1+ years of
> experience. Send resume to sushmak(a)millenniumsoft.com

So urgent you can't even be bothered to describe the job or post the
advert in the correct place on the python job board.

Good luck with that ;-)

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
From: MRAB on
Stefan Behnel wrote:
> In case anyone wondered: Hyderabad is likely referring to some place in
> Asia:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad_%28disambiguation%29

And Berlin is likely some place in Europe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_(disambiguation)

:-)
From: Emile van Sebille on
On 8/11/2010 12:39 PM MRAB said...
> Stefan Behnel wrote:
>> In case anyone wondered: Hyderabad is likely referring to some place
>> in Asia:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad_%28disambiguation%29
>>
> And Berlin is likely some place in Europe:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_(disambiguation)
>
> :-)

And Paris is likely someplace in the US...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_%28disambiguation%29

Emile :))