From: Mike on
I have an XP image created with WDS. I need to chagne the ACL on a single
file inside the image. Is it possible to mount the XP image with imagex and
edit the ACL on the file? I have read online that you can't use imagex with
xp images, but other articles online say you can.
From: Twayne on
In news:68AE0475-C54D-41F5-A714-2862C5485BFA(a)microsoft.com,
Mike <Mike(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> I have an XP image created with WDS. I need to chagne the
> ACL on a single file inside the image. Is it possible to
> mount the XP image with imagex and edit the ACL on the
> file? I have read online that you can't use imagex with xp
> images, but other articles online say you can.

Nothing to do with XP; everything to do with the editor being used to edit
wtih.

Pages: 1
Prev: Power options issue
Next: Block access to website