From: Alejandro Mostovoi on
Hi!!

I'm trying to using a wxScrolledWindow with a wxSimpleHtmlListBox in my app, but the problem is that when I change the size window and it's enough big to contain all elements, and the HScrollBar set to disabled, there's no way to enabled the HScrollBar again.

I've inside the wxScrolledWindow a wxBoxSizerH, and inside the wxBoxSizerH the wxSimpleHtmlListBox.. I use a xrc to create this.

In my app, after load the xrc, I've:
pMyHtmlList->SetScrollBars(20, 0, 20, 0);

I tried with a very more simple example, with a panel that inside has a wxScrolledWindow and inside this a wxBoxSizerH, and inside the wxBoxSizerH a wxStaticText with a long text hardcode; but I can't repeat the error.
However I've another problem that is when I reach the right margin of the panel, the wxStaticText or its text seems to disapear; I must to change the size window to make it visible again.

I don't know what's wrong.

Thanks
Alejandro

Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/
From: Xavier Miller on
Hello,

Did you execute PrepareDC in order to set-up the scrollbars ?

Xavier