From: wAYNE on
How do I validate G5 If It contains a formula. The formula in G5 is
=A1+A2+A3 it will return a value less then 1500. If it goes over how do I get
the validation to work. Any help would be great. thanks
From: vttotal on
The best thing to do is to create a validation rule using the IF Function.

I am not exactly clear on what you want to do with validation but the
general use of the IF function is as follows:

=IF(G5>1500, "any outcome you would like to have if that condition is true",
"any outcome if that condition is false")

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you were looking for
something else regarding validation.

--
Vicente Tulliano