From: RayNDM83 on
Hi,
Hope someone could help me out. After I converted my database to ACCDE, my
form buttons with vba code stop working. Am I missing some steps that I
should do before converting?
Thanks,
Ray
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Make sure that the database is in a trusted location.
Office button, Access options, Trust centre, Trust center settings, Trusted
locations, Add new location

From: RayNDM83 on
It is in a trusted location and yet I still can't make the vba code work.
Thank you.
Ray

"Jeanette Cunningham" wrote:

> Make sure that the database is in a trusted location.
> Office button, Access options, Trust centre, Trust center settings, Trusted
> locations, Add new location
>

> Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia
>

> "RayNDM83" <RayNDM83(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Hope someone could help me out. After I converted my database to ACCDE, my
> > form buttons with vba code stop working. Am I missing some steps that I
> > should do before converting?
> > Thanks,
> > Ray
>

> .