From: Russell Dawson on
You're welcome. Please tick Yes if I was helpful.
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

From: Gord Dibben on
Where do you want the modified date/time to be entered?

You can return that info to a cell or cells using event code.

Do you want it immediate or when you save or??

Can be done easily and automatically without hitting a button.

Tell us where you want the info displayed and when.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP