From: Song on
I draw a vertical line in the center of a 2 columns of the report
(column spacing). It does not show. If I put the line close to the
right edge of the first column, it shows. But I want the vertical line
in the center of column gap. How to do it?

Thanks.
From: Duane Hookom on
Are you using code with the Line Method or are you using a line control?
What is the gap? Is this the Column Spacing?

If you have a multi-column report with a column spacing of 0.25" you might
try code in the On Page of

Private Sub Report_Page()
Dim intGap As Integer
intGap = 0.25 * 1440 / 2
Me.Line (Me.Width + intGap, 0)-Step(0, 14000)
End Sub

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"Song" wrote:

> I draw a vertical line in the center of a 2 columns of the report
> (column spacing). It does not show. If I put the line close to the
> right edge of the first column, it shows. But I want the vertical line
> in the center of column gap. How to do it?
>
> Thanks.
> .

Pages: 1
Prev: Sorting in reports