From: jay4690 on
I would like to have two sheets visible concurrently so I can see the results
of an update (both sheets) triggered by a command button (VBA macro code) on
one of the sheets.
From: Bob Phillips on
Goto menu Windows> New Window and select the appropriate sheet, then
Windows>Arrange...

This wiull get your setup, do this with the macro recorder on and you get
your code.

---
HTH

Bob Phillips